Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Merci beaucoup!

Thank you all so much for the gifts I received yesterday and today. From the VERY generous gift certificates to restaurants and spas I will enjoy over the summer, to classroom resources, jewelry, olive oils and homemade cards, I love them all. You have spoiled me more than I deserve. It has been an honor to teach each child in this class. The end of the year is bittersweet. I am sad that I am no longer their teacher and will not see them every day, but am happy because I know they are all ready for a new and exciting year in Grade One.

I have one last picture to post. The students worked hard all day on a project for Mme Cecilia. We sang her a song and presented her with a gift the students made. We were truly lucky to have her as part of our class and each student grew that much more because of her love and support.




No comments:

Post a Comment