Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

La Journee de la Terre

Today is Earth Day and all the activities we did were around our planet. We read the book "J'aime la terre" by Todd Parr, then each student thought about something they could do to help take care of the earth. They brainstormed some great ideas like recycle, use cloth bags instead of plastic, take care of animals, turn off the lights when they are not in the room, do not throw away food, do not litter, etc. They wrote down a promise on a piece of paper. Then we looked at pictures of the earth and watched part of Chris Hadfield's Space Oddity video on youtube.  Chris Hadfield Space Oddity Here are some pictures of some of the activities.




My promise is to plant a tree.

My promise is to take care of animals.

My promise is to conserve water.

My promise is to conserve water.

My promise is to take of animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment